Video of How To Make Joynagarer Moa Recipe
Joynagarer Moa is a seasonal Bengali sweet specially made during winter season. Joynagarer Moa is one of the famous traditional Authentic Bengali Mishti preapred by very special aromatic paddy known as Kanakchur Khoi and Nolen Gur. This Joynagarer Moa is originated from Joynagar, Majilpur, West Bengal, India. Joynagarer Moa is the pride of Bengal.
Ingredients of Joynagarer Moa:
- Kanakchur Khoi – 250 gm
- Nolen Gur / Date Palm jaggery – 2.5 cup
- Khoya Kheer – 100 gm
- Dry Khoya Kheer
- Cardamom Powder
- Sugar 1 Cup
Making of Joynagarer Moa:
- Add 1 cup Nolen Gur and 2 cup water in pan and cook it in high flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir it continuously.
- After 7 minutes, keep the mixture in a a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a pan. Bowl it in high flame.
- When sugar get melted in water properly add 1 cup of Nolen Gur. Boil it again. Stir it continuously.
- After 6 to 8 minutes the nolen gur will be ready. When a small string will appear between your two finger then you can sure nolen gur is ready to make jaynagarer moa.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add Kanakchur Khoi slowly slowly and mix it well.
- After mixing spread 2 cup of jaggery mixture on the Kanakchur khoi (which jaggery mixture we make at first).
- Cover it very well and keep it for minimum 10 hours or overnight.
- Next morning, Add grated Khoya kheer and mix it very well.
- After this add one cup of jaggery mixture (which jaggery mixture we make at first) and mix it with hand properly.
- Now add 1/2 tea spoon cardamom powder and 1 tea spoon ghee. Mix it very well.
- Now make equal small balls by this mixture with the help of hand palm and to shape it like Joynagarer Moa.
- Now grade the dry khoya kheer on the top of all Joynagarer Moas.
- Finally Garnish the Joynagarer Moa with Raisins or cashew nuts.
- Seasonal Bengali Sweet Recipe Joynagarer Moa is ready to serve.
If you like this Joynagarer Moa Recipe then please like it, Share it with your friends and must Subscribe My YouTube Channel to get regular new Bengali recipe videos.