Video of Echorer Kofta Curry Recipe
Today we will learn how to make Echorer Kofta Curry recipe. Echorer Kofta curry is very popular Authentic Bengali Veg Recipe making with echor or raw jackfruit. It is mainly made in summer because raw jackfruit vegetable only available during summer season.
Ingredients of Echorer Kofta Curry Recipe:
- Echor / Raw Jackfruit – 300 gm
- Maida / All Purpose Flour
- Cumin Powder
- Chopped Onion – 2 pcs medium size
- Potato – 2 pcs medium size
- Chopped Green Chilli
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Gram Flour
- Rice Flour
- Ginger Paste
- Garam Masala
- Chena – 100 gm
- Plain Yogurt
- Garam Masala Powder
- Mustard Oil
- Refined Oil
Making of Echorer Kofta Curry:
- First boiled raw jackfruits in pressure cooker with some salt.
- After that, Smashed all jackfruit and add Chana, chopped green chilli, 1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder, 1/2 tea spoon cumin powder, 1/2 tea spoon coriander powder, 1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder, 2 table spoon rice flour, 2 table spoon gram flour, grated 1 inch ginger, salt as per taste and sugar 1/2 tea spoon. Mix it very well.
- Make many balls with this mixture. Spread some all purpose flour all over the koftas.
- Deep fry all veg kofta balls.
- Also fry all potatoes with some turmeric powder and salt.
- Now take 4 table spoon mustard oil in pan. Add garam masala. Fry it for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now add chopped onions and fry it properly.
- Now add 2 tea spoon ginger paste. Fry it for 1 minute.
- Now add 1 tea spoon cumin powder, 1 tea spoon coriander powder, 1 tea spoon kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder, 1/2 tea spoon salt and 1/2 tea spoon sugar. Fry it very well.
- Add 5 table spoon plain yogurt or tok doi. Cook in low flame. Mix it well.
- Add all fried potatoes. Add 2 cup water. Now close the lid for 10 minutes.
- Now add all kofta balls. Cook in high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Finally add 1 tea spoon ghee and 1/2 tea spoon garam masala.
- Close the lid for extra 5 minutes.
- Serve hot Echorer kofta curry with steamed rice, roti, paratha etc.
If you like this Echorer Kofta Curry Recipe then please remember to like it, Share it with your friends and must Subscribe My YouTube Channel to get regular new Bengali recipe videos.